Monday, January 24, 2011

The Scotch Malt Whisky Society


As I have become older, my taste has changed with cigars, fashion, lifestyles, and lastly my drink of choice. I was introduced at an early age to different kinds of whiskey, but as of late my pallet has changed more to the towards the the single malt side. And being in my business, your always looking for the right drink to compliment a cigar. While perusing a magazine I stumbled across The Scotch Malt Whisky Society. This particular group deals with introduction, tastings, and is the leading authority with 30 years in the business. You can join the society for $60 and enjoy exclusive tastings, private events, also receive the quarterly magazine 'Unfiltered' and access to online shopping. Initial membership includes four 100ml single cask, and single malt whiskies in a gorgeous box. So if your serious about what you drink like I am, follow my lead and join...

No comments:

Post a Comment