Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Salon De Ning at the Peninsula Hotel


Feeling recessionproof? Or perhaps you'd just like to make a strong first impression? Invite your date to sip $22 martinis at the exclusive rooftop lounge high above NYC's fabulous Fifth Avenue. Although it's location in midtown seems to draw a more conservatively dressed crowd, the attentive waitstaff and potent signature drinks, keep the overall mood decidely bipartisan. For those unmoved by the breathtaking views, the dramatic Asian-inspired decor and dimmed mood lighting make this a prime space for your next after-work rendezvous. Located at 700 Fifth Ave, and number is (212)-956-2888, http://www.salondening.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have been here. Cool looking spot. Comfortable penthouse with great view from the roof top. What I did not like was how if you were not doing botle service you could not sit down. It was just my guest and I and we had champagne in the car. So I did not want more champagne. And we def were not going to finish a bottle of vodka. Still I may have spent $80 in drinks in the place but thats not good enough to be able to sit. I will never go back.

    ReplyDelete